INFORMATION 24MyCash COLLECTS
Check out what kinds of information we can collect:
1. Personal information provided by our customers: In order to use the Services supported by our website you need to support us with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in your profile, including but not limited to, information connecting your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, Social Security Number, etc. As well as financial data, such as your source of income, your bank account and employment information.
2. Information obtained from third-parties: We are entitled to collect, store or use information acquired from third-parties such as social websites or credit bureaus. This sort of information can be stored and used in order to improve the quality of our Services.
3. Information while browsing our website: We can collect extra data while our users interact with our website. For instance, information linked to your log-in, device information and history of your behavior or the performance of credits you get through our website. Besides, our platform utilizes Cookies (so-called automated data collation technologies) in order to track the session, identify scams or verify the users’ accounts.
HOW 24MyCash CAN USE THE GATHERED DATA
Information collected from our customers can be used in accordance with one or more purposes described below:
• Deliver 24MyCash services
• Check the identity of our users and secure against financial scams
• To customize our services under the general needs of our customers and support high quality
• Communicate with our users and provide necessary information related to applicable offers
• Merchandise services that may be of your interest
• Analyze the performance of the website and make appropriate corrections
• Enforce legally binding contracts with our users
• And for other different reasons for which our users will provide their approving consent.
INFORMATION 24MyCash SHARES
We can share your personal data with third-party service providers for the following reasons:
• We are entitled to provide your data to third-party lenders that need to possess the necessary information in order to consider your loan request.
• We can share the applicants’ confidential information with credit bureaus, banking associates or debt collection companies.
• We also can share information with Government officials and affiliated parties according to their lawful orders.
Your personal information cannot be sold or licensed. We reserve the right to provide your information to third parties only in connection with the service that you applied for through our website.
DATA COLLECTION BY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Our website may comprise content and third-party links that are subject to be regulated by their own Privacy Policies. We are not responsible for the activities of third-party providers; we just strongly recommend reviewing the applicable regulations before consenting, as they may collect information about our customers while using our services.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
Services supported by 24MyCash are not intended for usage by people under 18. We do not knowingly or deliberately collect personal information from users under the legal age. As soon as you get informed that 24MyCash unintentionally or mistakenly gathered personal data from your child, please contact us as soon as possible.